Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vacation 2008 - Friends & Family

I'm finally getting around to posting the pics of our visits with our family while in Mobile back in July. We are truly blessed that all of our family lives in the area and that we usually get to see them all. We did miss seeing one of my brothers, Walter, this time around, but we did at least get to see all the rest and we cherish the time even if it was brief. We love and miss our family greatly, so it is always a treat for us to visit with them all!

Also a treat was an evening I was able to spend with some "old" friends - girls I literally grew up with from Kindergarten to graduation from highschool. I'm overwhelmed with how beautiful they all are and how beautiful their families are! Thankyou, Tracy, Lisa and Torii for such a fun, special evening! Let's don't lose touch for so long again! Your friendships mean so much to me and I have missed each of you!

The Lord has truly blessed us with precious family and friends! Thank you, Lord!

"I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of Your marvelous works!" - Psalm 9:1

2 comments:

The Hall's said...

Great slideshow. Hope all your family faired well from the storms.

Rebecca said...

Great pictures. I especially your boys.....I smiled so many times!