Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Justus' Varsity Debut

Friday night was the beginning of Highschool Football for us here in Brantley. We opened the season by hosting a Jamboree. We played our "playoff rivals" Sweetwater first in a 2 quarter test. They were picked #1 in the preseason poll for class 1A, but we beat them 14 - 7!!! The next 2 quarters were played by Sweetwater against Maplesville. And lastly, the night ended with Brantley playing Maplesville for the last 2 contested quarters. We also won against them, 7 - 0!!! Way to go Bulldogs! Justus had a great game on offense and defense as you will see in the video I'm posting. He is #9.

The game was really fun and I am SO looking forward to this season! The boys had such a good time; it did not take them any time to crash out after their bath! I'm also posting a slide show of pics so you will see them, too.



2 comments:

The Hall's said...

SO GOOD!!! GO Justus! And you got pics of my sweet Zach!!! I LOVE IT!!!

All I can say is GO BIG GREEN!!!

I know you have been informed on just how big it is for us to beat Sweetwater (even if it was a jamboree!!!)

JGWmom said...

OH YES, it was HUGE to beat them! :) I took a lot of video clips, but these were the best and that last little bit of the cheer leaders was just for you! ;)
Love ya!